Tuesday, September 2, 2008

L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara


So you probably don't know this, but I am doing an internship on the side for Glamour Magazine as one of their local representatives. A few days ago, I was mailed some samples of L'Oreal's Bare Naturale Mascara in Black.

It is described as luminous lenghtening mascara with shine infusing minerals, conditioning vitamins, 100% clump free and paraben free. So I handed out the samples to my coworkers to see what they thought. I also wanted to show a before an after picture of myself with and without the mascara on (above is a photo of me without mascara).


Here's how my lashes looked after the application. I definitely found the formula to be glossy and super soft, which is a nice change for lashes. Also, the wand does not get gloppy with product which I love.

One of my "testers" described the product this way:

"It's great if you're looking for something natural. I wore it this weekend with just lip gloss and it worked out great. It's not enough for a night time or more dramatic look but it feels great on the lashes."

No comments: