Thursday, August 7, 2008

Makeup On A Budget

Considering this wonderful economy, buying makeup on a budget has become a top priority for me. Some of my favorite beauty items are super cheap, so I thought I would include some info about them!

Wet N Wild Ultimate Expressions Eyeshadow Palette
$4.99
One of, if not THE MOST pigmented shadows on the market! Grab these whenever you can find them, especially the limited edition palettes. For warmer toned ladies, I recommend Sand Castle - great neutrals.

For fairer ladies like me, I recommend Paradise Cove.


More budget makeup after the jump.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation
$12.99
This comes in both normal to dry and oily to normal options, which I love- plus it lasts! It also has a great shade range.


Milani Glimmer Stripes
$7.99
They're Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick's for a 1/4 of the price! I personally own Berry Glimmer which is a great bright pink shade that really pops.

Essence of Beauty brushes
$2.99 - $12.99
Often Sonia Kashunk is heralded as the dark knight of inexpensive but quality makeup brushes, but Essence of Beauty is another must have drugstore brand.
I love their kabuki and dual eye shadow brushes.



Physicians Formula Organic Wear Natural Origin Pressed Powder
$13.95
Although the shade range is hard to navigate, this paraben free powder has an almost creamy finish on the skin.

Maybelline Lash Discovery
$7.49
Maybelline makes the best drug store mascaras. My two favorites by them are Lash Discovery and Volum Express Turbo Boost. Lash Discovery is great for every day. It catches each lash and gives great length.

No comments: