Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Man, I knew I shoulda used protection

Now, usually I don't do this, but, uh... go on 'head an' break 'em off with a lil' previews of the...preview.

THAT'S RIGHT! Toot toot! Beep beep! New Kells tracks have been leaked on YouTube.

If you're not a die hard fan of the Pied Piper (shame on you!), let me give you a peep of his latest lyrical genius and you'll surely be hooked.

Track: Wanna Make A Baby
Lyrics: So let the IPod play, and let me give you all you need, fulfill your fantasies. I'm just trying to knock you up, so you can have your Mini Me.

Track: Might Be Mine
Lyrics: There's a very good chance that it might be mine. Man, I don't even like this girl!
And the first question out they mouth, was did I sleep with the girl? At first I hesitated then said yeah, went onto tell 'em that I hit it raw.

Full tracks after the jump. You know you wanna hit it!

Wanna Make A Baby


Might Be Mine



No comments: