Tuesday, September 2, 2008

When babies have babies...


Just when I thought I was bored and done with the internet, it sucks me back in. I love you, Internet. I love you, MySpace. I love you, online tabloid publications that get all the dirt before it disappears.

If your heart isn't aflame it's probably because you're out of the loop. Every website (The Superficial, MTV) and their mother (Us Magazine, New York Post) has broken the story that Sarah Palin's daughter's baby daddy (mouthful!) had an awesome MySpace page. Of course, it's gone now, but Levi Johnston's words live on.

The gems he shares on MySpace:
"I'm a fuckin' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess."
"Ya fuck with me I'll kick [your] ass."
He is "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

Again, I LOVE THE INTERNET! I need this kid to fill out my profile on MySpace; he and I have the same goals and interests!

No comments: