Friday, August 15, 2008

I love my Makeupalley

My name is Jaime W(e) and I am a Makeupalley addict.



Makeupalley is the place to be for those obsessed with makeup. The site offers the most comprehensive makeup reviews, boards where you can ask all your makeup questions and even the ability to swap for makeup with other users (it's kind of like eBay without the money).

During my visit last night I discovered two great blogs I had to share!

The first is Diamond in the Rough.

You have to check out her amazing reviews and photos of makeup, particularly one of my faves, Shu Uemura.

Here is just a sample photo to wet your palate:


(I happen to have this shade so I can gloat.)

The next site is The Gloss Menagerie.

Her reviews are incredibly helpful!

My favorite recent post features her top YouTube makeup tutorial masters such as:

EnKore
Pinkie Charm
Panacea81
MakeupGeekTV and a favorite of mine
Pursebuzz

Check them out!

No comments: