Monday, August 25, 2008

Caffeine Ween

Originally posted (by me) at Philadelphia Weekly's style blog.

Shop It To MeShop It To Me

I’ve weened myself from coffee and sought retail therapy for my morning sluggishness.

Every morning Shop It To Me sends me a comprehensive email full of images and prices of clothing and accessories that have just gone on sale. All my favorite brands! In exactly my size!

You could quit coffee too if you had such AM inspiration! Not quite clear on how it works? They describe it best:

” You can think of Shop It To Me as your free personal online shopper. Select your favorite apparel brands (such as Theory, Prada, Armani, Ella Moss, Juicy Couture, Seven Jeans, DKNY, or BCBG) and sizes. We’ll scour the websites of leading retailers like Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic, Gap, Zappos and Bluefly and send you a Salemail™ - a daily or weekly email summary of which new items go on sale in your size.”

And here’s the invaluable gift waiting in your inbox each morning:


1 comment:

Jaime W(e) said...

Love this! Just signed up.